Monday, September 14, 2009

Christmas Photo Card

Just a quick post this morning as I really don't have the time, but I'm doing it anyway! LOL!

Since today is the last day to play along with the current Caardvarks challenge (we've got something awesome up our sleeves for tomorrow) I though I'd share my last card made with one of my sketches and a gorgeous stamp from DRS Designs.

Here's the sketch


And here's the card


I love that berry branch stamp...so delicate! The pic is of Mt Adams (in Washington) taken just up the road from my house last winter after the first snowfall of the year.

Well, gotta go...life is calling.
Have a...er happy? Monday!
Heidi

10 comments:

~amy~ said...

Heidi....great card...great photo! LOVE your sketches sista!!

Kimberly said...

I love all of your sketches Heidi. I did all 3!! :) Stop by and take a peek if you can.....

Your card is just beautiful!!
Have a great night!!
:)

Kay Sibley said...

Heidi, your sketches are wonderful! This is a GORGEOUS photo and I love that you put it in your card. Such pretty embossing and I too love the berry branch stamp! Beautiful card! ♥♥ Kay

Ginny said...

beautiul photo, and i love the "simple" treatment of this branch/ card. your sketch is so neat--what a great opportunity :D

Desire Fourie said...

Oh Heidi, this is beautiful because as you know, I also love using photos on my cards. Just love how you've incorporated the red colour.
Hugs
Desire

Jess said...

Gorgeous card! Simple yet beautiful and perfect for the season!

Randee E said...

Your card matches the serene-ness of the photo - so pretty! Reminds me of the summers I used to spend in Seattle w/my grandparents. The mountain views were breathtaking!!

Ida P. Krause said...

What a wonderful card. Love how you incorporated that beautiful photo into your card.

Deanna said...

Gorgeous girl, I did 2 out of three so far tonight... I will get them posted tomorrow!

Deanna said...

Hey Missy, these are awesome sketches!

http://deespapertree.blogspot.com/2009/09/caardvarks-heidis-sketches.html

Dee