Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Random Anna Griffin Goodness

Hey there!

It's been a while since I've shared any Anna creations, so I thought I'd dig out some of my favorites from the last couple months. Most of the stuff I make for Anna Griffin is used for her HSN/QVC UK shows and so they get shipped off almost as fast I make them. I do try and snap a few quick picks before they go out the door though.

Here's one with some new fall themed papers from Anna.

Love is a Journey

The focus here was on some vintage ribbon and trim clear stamps and how could I NOT make one of my paper bows with stamped ribbon? :)

Love

This to me is classic Anna Griffin, lots of layers and intricate cutting.

You are so thoughtful

Mmmm, glitter! Even better when it's already been applied to the cardstock for you.

Kiss Kiss

And last but not least, here's a little peek at Anna's new Christmas collection "Twinkle Bright"

Merry Christmas holly

If you happen to watch HSN, Anna Will be on this Monday the 26th at 10 am and 4 pm (Eastern). Most of the product I've shared will be available for purchase and if you do happen to watch, you just might see a few of these cards :) Call me silly, but I still think it's pretty cool that my cards get to be on TV. he hee!

Have a great day!
Heidi

10 comments:

Brandi said...

Holy cow Heidi! These are so gorgeous!

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

They all are just awesome!!

~amy~ said...

way to rock the Anna Griffin...wow!

Karol L said...

Wow these are just stunning. And you deserve to be proud of your cards being displayed on TV, these are just down right beautiful.
Big pat on the back for you.

Lisa Watson said...

GORGEOUS work with the Anna Griffin papers!!!

Ida said...

Fabulous! My personal favorite is that divine Holly Card.

Sherry Wright said...

Wow, these are all amazing!! You rocked the AG.. well you just rock Heidi. ;)

creativchen said...

Dear Heidi ,how creative and so beautifully done. It is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I love your art and creative mind! I'll be watching this blog closely, thank you for giving us so much of your time and mind. You make so wonderful and lovely works! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Please take a look on my Blogspot.
Hugs from Marina.

salem said...

wow fab cards love anna griffin

Sue M said...

Love your cards & would like to know where you got the Anna Griffin paper for Love is a journey. Are the leaves cut from the paper or are they stamps?