Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Getting Caught Up

Hi again!

Ugh, I've been neglecting my blog again :( So, in an attempt to get caught up I have a couple of Paper Smooches projects to share.

First up a bright and cheery Christmas card.


I used holly leaves, berries and a sentiment from the All Yule Need stamp set as well as some dies from Spellbinders.

Next up a trio of tags I made with the Christmas Sampler sentiment set.


I decided to replace tradition green with a fun teal just to keep things fresh. The toppers were created by layering buttons, twine and other goodies. A fun little tip about adding some color to plain silver embellishments, like the bells and snowflake brad: Use nail polish to paint them! Nail polish dries to a lacquer finish, which provides good coverage and staying power.

Have a great day everyone!
Heidi

6 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Just gorgeous. Loving your creative style. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

Deanna said...

These are adorable Heidi!

Charlene said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!!

Jingle said...

These are all too cute! Love that card!

Ruth G said...

So much fun! I love the colors! Thanks for the awesome tip about the nail polish!!!

Rachel said...

love these projects! great tip with the nail polish!