Saturday, October 6, 2012

Happy World Card Making Day!

Hi out there!



I just popped by to say Happy World Card Making Day! Since, for me,  WCMD is about getting a jump on the holiday card making season I thought I'd share an easy Christmas card.

Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Georgia-Pacific, (pink) The Paper Co., (green) Bazzill, Stamp: (Dippy Dots) Paper Smooches, Ink: (Fuschia) Fresh Ink, Adhesive Dots: Pebbles: Alphabet Stickers: (Thickers) American Crafts, Die: (Classic Circles LG) Spellbinders Paper Arts
Size: 5.5"x4.25"

I love the way this turned out, modern and unexpected, but still totally Christmasy. I used the Dippy Dots stamp from Paper Smooches to create my background and snazzed it up with some adhesive dots. For the sentiment I die cut a circle from pink cardstock, trimmed off a portion of the bottom and added the word "joy" with Thickers. Easy as Christmas pie :)

How about you, are you getting a jump on your holiday cards today?

Heidi

6 comments:

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty...love the colour! Lee-Ann :)

Basement Stamper said...

such a darling holiday card, love the colors of it and those little dots (my favorite!)

Desire Fourie said...

This is so beautifully designed. Loving your creativity.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

~amy~ said...

How super cute!!!

vinyl stickers said...

What a nice design, simple but loving !

Deanna said...

Super cute!