Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mama Elephant Grand Opening Stampede!

Hi there!

Welcome to day two of Mama Elephant's Grand Opening Stampede!

You should have arrived from the wonderful Amy Tsuruta's blog. If you did, that means you've made it to the final blog on today's hop, if you didn't you should head on over to the Mama Elephant design blog to begin!


I am so thrilled to be a part of the opening celebration for this brand new stamp company! My sweet friend, the lovely and very talented Kryssi Ng is one half of Mama Elephant and she had this to share about the company:

Mama Elephant is owned and operated by two childhood friends from NYC. We are so happy to bring the collaboration of our aesthetics to Mama Elephant! Our stamps are designed with card makers and scrapbookers in mind! Our stamps are carefully curated to provide optimal versatility with a wide variety of styles - cute, whimsical, bold, graphic, and  fun!

After using one of their new sets, I have to say that these stamps are just fabulous! Great quality and fun, trendy and modern design! You can pick up a set of your own HERE at the Mama Elephant shop, and to sweeten the deal I have a code for you to get an extra 10% off!! Just enter the code GRANDOPEN at the time of check out. Better hurry though, today's the last day to use it!

OK, onto the cards :) I used the Good Times set to first create this clean and graphic card.


I love the sentiments in this set, they're so fun and the special touches like the star in the O are great. The graphic feel of this sentiment and the fun rockin' hand made it easy for me to do something I usually find really difficult; make a masculine card!

I also made something a little softer.

For this one I used another fun sentiment and a polka dot balloon stamp to add a pattern to the little wooden hearts.

All righty, that's it from me!

I hope you enjoyed the hop and the fabulous new stamps!

Heidi

47 comments:

Annette said...

super cute cards...love the rockstar...

Margie said...

Both cards are fantastic! Lovely!

Tracey said...

Loving both of these! Awesome cards!!

Samantha Mann said...

hahahha - love the rockstar card!!!!! but both cards are really amazing!! as usual!! :)

snappy scrappy said...

Both are fab! Love the rockstar one.
Lee-Ann :)

Jingle said...

I love these! That rockstar card is AMAZING!

smahrty said...

Love your cards, especially the rockstar one!

Miriam Prantner said...

These are so cute! I just LOVE that first one, so fun!

GrĂ¡ O'Neill said...

Gorgeous cards :)

pamela said...

What a great way to add pattern to the hearts :)

irockpaperandscissors said...

Loving the second card... so simple and soft, perfect for a girly girl! TFS!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVE your cards!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

Kailash said...

Both beautiful cards, love the soft color combo on the second one!!

Emily Leiphart said...

These are darling, Heidi! I love both cards!

Emily said...

Love that big gold star!

Lea L. said...

These are SO cute, Heidi! I especially love that first one!

Mary-Anne V said...

Love how you created both a masculine and feminine card... love these sets.

Billie A said...

Love both of your cards. Great look and the stamp sets are awesome.

Nina Yang said...

Love these cards!!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super fun card, Heidi!

{VICKI} said...

great cards
and thanks to all who showed us some great creations!

Yeli said...

Your cards are great. Love the pastel colors in the Hello There card. So cute.

Flo S. said...

The hello card is very sweet. The sentiment on the first cracks me up. makes me think of that commercial.

Alice Wertz said...

so cool and sweet! super cards, Heidi!

Kara said...

awesome...fun cards!!

Kris Engler said...

I like your fun and simple style!

~amy~ said...

sigh. Such fab cards Heidi:)

Amy Kolling said...

I am in love with the rockstar card! Sweet cards Heidi!

Kryssi said...

I so miss my PS days being paired on Mondays with you! LOL, you always amaze me with your creativity and you certainly knocked it out of the ballpark with Good Times!! The first card is WAY fun, I love that you gave it so much personality yet kepy it CAS! And the 2nd is just SWEET! Thank you, my friend!! <3

The Paper Parade said...

I love that sparkly star in the party like a rockstar card :)

Memories by Manda said...

That set really does have some cool sayings. Your first card phrase and icon made me laugh.

Heidi H said...

I really like both cards- especially the little wooden hearts!

Barbara said...

I like this set and especially these cute cards you made from it! You "rocked" both of them!!!!

Sue D said...

Both cards are wonderful!

Sandra said...

pretty!
Sandra ltb

pcm said...

very fun!

andie librandi. said...

Bahaha love your rockstar card...totally fabulous!

Ruth G said...

The polka dot balloon stamp on the wooden hearts is amazing! Awesome job with the rockstar card! Three cheers for guy-worthy graphics!!!!!

JJ Bolton said...

Love your cards today Heidi! You made the perfect pair of feminine/masculine cards:) (Hmmm, where have I heard of that concept before;) Hope you have a fantastic Friday and wonderful weekend!

frommycraftroom said...

Great cards. Something for eveyone!

Maureen Hayes said...

Love how you created two completely different cards using one set! I can't wait to try these stamps for myself!

liberal sprinkles said...

fun cards. love the rockstar!
grace

Jayell said...

Love both of these cards but the first one especially is fantastic. So simple, so cool!

Marie / Legojenta said...

Oh wow, I love the first card! It's rockin' =) TFS!

Melinda said...

Great cards!

mtscrapgal said...

I did enjoy the hop. These stmps are super for CAS cards. You are the master of this style. Thanks.

Deanna said...

These are awesome Heidi!