Monday, November 5, 2012

A 2fer Monday

Hi there!

I have a couple Paper Smooches cards to share really quick today.

First up is this little cutie, which was featured on the Paper Smooches Blog last week.

Supplies:
Cardstock: (white) Georgia-Pacific, (yellow, blue) The Paper Co., Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Stamps: (doll, yo-yo, jacks and sentiment from the Knick Knack set) Paper Smooches, Ink: (Tuxedo Black) Memento, Markers: Copic, Ribbon: Wrights.
Size: 4.25"x5.5"

Since I had a raggedy Ann doll when I was little, I fell instantly in love with this image from the new Knick Knacks set. She is soo sweet! I love the sentiment too, paired with the vintage looking toys, it brings to mind becoming more valuable with age, not just...old, lol!

Next up a CAS card created with the Cyber Cafe set.

Supplies: 
Cardstock: (white) Georgia-Pacific, (brown) Bazzill, Stamps: (coffee Bean, sentiment from the Cyber Cafe set) Paper Smooches, Pigment Ink: (Brown, Chestnut, Cocoa, Dune) ColorBox, Tool: (Paper Crimper) Fiskars
Size: 4.25"x5.5"

Speaking of sentiments I love...this one practically made me shoot coffee out of my nose :) Pure awesomeness!

Ugh! can you believe it's already the 5th of November!! I'd better get crackin' on my Christmas to dos!!

Have a great day everyone!
Heidi

6 comments:

Deanna said...

Ack, love these!

The Sonboul's said...

hehe I love that raggedy Ann doll and the "you've aged beautifully" I giggled :)

snappy scrappy said...

So cute!! Lee-Ann :)

~amy~ said...

kah-ute!

I really need that new coffee set!

I don't suppose that you're coming out to the Seattle CKC?

Jingle said...

These are such great cards! The first one is so stinking adorable! Love the coffee design!

Teresa said...

These are just so adorable! I hope you and the boys are all good and hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!