Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Playing Catch Up

Hi there!

Due to my lack of blogging lately I have a bit of a back log of things I haven't shared yet. Today I thought I'd share a few cards I created with last month's release from Paper Smooches. A few of these have already been shown on the PS blog, but I thought I'd go ahead and show them off here as well.

Since there are several projects and I don't want this to turn into a 3 day post I'm gonna keep things short and sweet. Ready?

First up a card I made with the "Needle Little Love" set.

 I also used "Reflections Flower Dies" , "Reflection Graphics Dies", and "Notebook Basic Die"

Next up a little somethin' made with the "Bold Blooms" set.

 Also I used the "Flag Tags Dies" and the "Big Blooms Dies".

Next up is the aptly named "Cuteasaurus " set!

 Love that cute little guy!

Lastly a sweet kittly from the "Nine Lives" set.


OK, I think that's a long enough post for today :)

Happy Wednesday!!
Heidi

1 comment:

snappy scrappy said...

Wow...gorgeous...fab cards as always!! Lee-Ann :)