Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Three in One

I'm behind again sharing my Paper Smooches projects, so I thought I'd do one big post to get caught up :)

First up is a card I created with the new Shopping Cart die form Paper Smooches...so dang cute and so many possibilities! I paired it with stamps from the Hullabaloo set as well as some packages gleaned from other sets.


Next up a CAS card created with the I Heart Art stamp set. I just couldn't resist going rainbow with those drips.


Last but not least, a sweet and simple card created with the Cupcake die set and a flag from the Flag Tags set. That polka dot paper made me think of sprinkles!



Not such a big post after all :)

Have a happy day!
Heidi

4 comments:

Jingle said...

These are just wonderful!

snappy scrappy said...

All 3 are fabulous!! Lee-Ann :)

Tiff said...

These are all so cute!!!!

Deanna said...

These are all so cute!